Did you ever wonder what the right insurance is for your neighborhood electronic vehicle? Don't let your adventure be cut short because you didn't get the right coverage for your ride.
- GET FOREMOST
- GET AN AGENT
Neighborhood electronic vehicles (NEV) are a great way to get around, and it seems that new models are introduced each week. Foremost has a specialized program to cover these vehicles and give you the important coverages you may not be able to find elsewhere. Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost policy for the right ride.
Foremost offers coverage for your neighborhood electronic vehicle in Arizona, Texas, California, Oklahoma and South Carolina only.
We've got you covered:
- Annual Policies. If there's a beautiful sunny day, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy your golf cart is insured even in the "off-season."
- Optional Equipment Coverage. We include $500 if in the ORV program, $3,500 if in the motorcycle program for optional equipment coverage, depending on your policy. This covers any "extras" added to your NEV, including towable trailers, solar panels and aftermarket accessories.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a NEV accident.
- Liability Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your NEV, (The coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits. You can choose to add additional limits on your liability insurance.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your NEV in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost policy
by asking a few questions.
Do you have more than one NEV/golf cart to insure with Foremost? Savings.
Are you renewing your policy with Foremost again this year? Savings.
Did you have prior insurance on your NEV? Savings.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your neighborhood electric vehicle, in person. An agent is ready to answer the questions about Foremost insurance you didn't even know you had.
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?