Do you want your business to be profitable and successful? Do you want a company that knows how important it is for all the parts of your business to be protected? Foremost Commercial Auto offers your business coverage for your rides, in order to help you stay profitable. What more can you ask for?
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- GET AN AGENT
Check out what we want to insure for you.
Foremost knows that it takes a lot of work to become a profitable and successful business owner. That's why the Foremost Commercial Auto insurance program offers extensive coverages that work to protect the vehicles for your business. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your commercial autos, so you can focus on success while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
Foremost Commercial Auto coverage provides prompt, responsive and fair service. Our goal is to minimize business disruption by getting business vehicles repaired and back on the road as quickly as possible.
We've got you covered:
- Liability Limits. Protects you from a legal action taken against you, with coverage up to $1,000,000.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists. Coverage that protects you financially if your driver is in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
- Collision. Coverage for your business vehicle when it is involved in an accident involving other cars or objects.
- Comprehensive Coverage. This means that anything that is not specifically excluded in your policy is covered.
- Medical Payments. Hopefully never needed, but always important with Commercial Auto insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care your driver receives as a result of an auto accident.
- Non-Ownership/Hired. Coverage for business vehicles you lease, hire, rent or borrowed. Hired Automobile Physical Damage coverage is provided subject to the policy deductibles.
- Multi-line discount. Do you have more than one policy with Foremost Business Insurance? If you do we can save you money.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your business vehicles, in person. Agents are ready to answer the questions you didn't even know you had about Foremost insurance.
Foremost specializes in providing solutions for property, liability, Commercial Auto, Workers’ Compensation and Umbrella coverage. Whatever business you are committed to, we are committed to helping you grow and be successful.
We offer our Commercial Auto insurance as an individual policy you can purchase or added on to most of our Business Owner Policies.
Foremost Commercial Auto specializes in:
- A broad range of vehicle types including, light, medium and heavy vehicles
- Discounts for experienced, clean drivers
- Availability for younger drivers
- Availability for a broad range of driving histories
- Food delivery on scheduled vehicles
Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost policy for your small business.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer.
Important Coverages to Consider.
Workers' Compensation is an important coverage to a small business and it's important to us. Click here to find out more about what separates Foremost Workers' Compensation from the rest.
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first incident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for your business. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your business. Period.
Why get an Agent?