Are you going to take your family vehicle to the classic car show and put it on display? Not typically. Then why would you insure your beauty with a policy meant for an everyday automobile?
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- CLAIMS COMPARISON
Your car isn't standard and your insurance policy shouldn't be either. You need a specialized coverage that will take care of that beauty like you do. Lucky for you, our affiliate, JC Taylor can get you fit with the right Foremost policy for your ride, so you can go out and enjoy your classic while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Agreed Value. This protects the current market value of your car in the event of physical damage or a total loss. To protect the value of your car, the "agreed value" on your policy should represent your vehicle's current market value. In the event of a covered total loss you will receive the full agreed amount less any applicable deductible. The "agreed value" is the amount you agree to stated on your policy.
- Annual Policy. If there's a beautiful sunny day, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy your classic is insured even in the "off-season."
- Towing and Roadside Assistance. If your car needs towing or assistance on the road, we will cover the cost for you. This covers you for each disablement on a covered vehicle subject to a maximum limit per policy.
- No worries at a car show. Unlike some other collectible auto insurers, we don't have an attendance requirement! This means you can bring your car to a show and not have to worry about a loss while you're walking around and enjoying other displays. We don't require you to be in attendance for loss settlement.
- Designed for you. The Foremost policy has more features customized specifically for collectible car owners than a standard auto policy. You can save hundreds of dollars and hassles by going with a program designed with the true enthusiast in mind.
Visit the JC Taylor website to help you choose the right insurance today,
so you can cruise the streets tomorrow.
You can save money on a Foremost policy
by answering a few questions.
Do you want $750 in spare parts covered at no additional cost?
Do you want full windshield and safety glass coverage without a deductible? No problem.
*Please contact JC Taylor to see what other specific discounts are available in your area.
Do we insure you?
The world of collectible auto is exciting and unique We know that every make and model is different and our collectible auto policies cover the uniqueness of each ride. Visit JC Taylor to help you choose just the right Foremost policy for your ride. We've got your collectible covered!
What is an Antique and Classic Auto?
An antique auto is a vehicle that is 25 years and older. A classic car is considered a vehicle 19 to 24 years old. Both the antique and classic vehicles must be in the original (or original restored) condition. An antique Model T or a classic Mustang convertible might come to mind when you think of cars that fit into this program, but the Antique and Classic Auto Program doesn't only include the obvious. This program is also great for light trucks, motorcycles, farm tractors, military vehicles, foreign and American sport cars, muscle cars, convertibles, station wagons, woodies, Corvettes and other unique original autos.
This program includes:
- Muscle Cars
- Foreign and American Sports Cars
What is a Modified Auto?
A modified automobile is simply a vehicle modified from its original condition. Whether it's chopped, channeled, lowered, chromed, Frenched or flamed or it's powered by a flathead, hemi, mouse motor, side oiler, Caddy or an Olds rocket, the Modified Auto Program is the perfect fit.
This program includes:
- Custom/Modified - A vehicle manufactured after 1948, which is at least 20 years old and has been altered from its original condition.
- Exotic - A motor vehicle that is considered to be increasing in value rather than depreciating because of its specific make, model year of manufacture and exceptional physical condition.
- Kit car - A representation motor vehicle at least 24 years old consisting of separately manufactured components that are assembled by the purchaser.
- Replicar - A commercially assembled reproduction of any motor vehicle at least 25 years old.
- Hot rod/Street rod - A vehicle manufactured prior to 1949 whose body, chassis, engine suspension or interior has been modified.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Trusting your collectible auto to a typical auto policy may bring you an unpleasant surprise at claim time. That's why we are here to tell you that a Foremost Specialized Collectible Auto policy can cover you so you continue to be classic.
|What If?||Typical Auto Policy||Specialized Collectible Auto Policy|
|What if I'm at a classic car show and want to leave my car on display and walk around the show? Do I need to worry?||A typical auto policy may not cover losses that happen if you are not in attendance.||A Foremost collectible auto policy has you covered so you can enjoy the show. You aren't required to be in attendance for loss settlement.|
|What if I want to take my car on an overseas adventure?||Your beauty may not be covered with a typical auto policy.||With a Foremost collectible auto policy, special arrangements can be made to protect the vehicle on an overseas tour.|
|What if I need to replace rare and unique parts on my classic car due to a loss?||You may not be able to replace the parts with exact matches per your policy and deductibles.||A specialized collectible auto policy may cover your rare and unique parts to make that baby run right.|
|What if my car is in an accident and incurs a total loss?||This is why you don't want a typical auto insurance covering your collectible auto. The policy will not always cover an Agreed Value.||A Foremost collectible auto policy protects the value of your car; the "Agreed Value" on your policy should represent your vehicle's current market value. In the event of a total loss you will receive the full agreed amount less any applicable deductible.|
of a policy just for my baby.
sound like you or someone