If you had a choice would you want to be with the #10 mobile home insurance company in the nation? #8? #4? Probably not. We are guessing if you had the choice you would want to go with #1. Perfect, because Foremost is the #1 market leader for mobile home insurance in the nation.
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- CLAIMS COMPARISON
- GET AN AGENT
Perfect, because Foremost is the #1 market leader for mobile home insurance in the nation. Really. Foremost began insuring mobile homes over 55 years ago, knows the industry and is the top insurer of mobile homes in the nation, so why not go with the leader. We provide you with expertise in the industry, well beyond our competition and years of experience in handling claims for mobile homes. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your mobile or manufactured home, so you can enjoy your home while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Comprehensive Coverage. This means we cover most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses like: fire, lightning, explosion, vandalism, landslide, falling objects, explosion, attempted or actual burglary or robbery, water damage from bursting pipes, damage by wild or stray animals, collapse from the weight of ice and snow, and wind or hail damage.
- Optional Replacement Cost. Purchase Optional Replacement Cost coverage and get a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation. In most states, you can receive up to an additional 20% of the amount of insurance for your home if needed to replace your home!
- Agreed Loss Settlement. If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you receive the full amount of insurance for your home (minus any applicable deductible). No hassles.
- Liability Coverage. This provides coverage if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury or property damage to someone who doesn’t live in your home. It covers costs like their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
- We offer all the “EXTRAS!”
- Additional Living Expenses
- Trees, shrubs, plants and lawns
- Debris removal
- Emergency Removal Service and Emergency Repair after a loss
- Credit card and check forgery
- Fire Department service
- Food spoilage coverage
- Popular coverage options to choose from:
- Hobby farm or ranch liability
- Identity fraud expense and management including monitoring
- Incidental business liability
- Personal injury
- Water damage from sewers and drains
- Earthquake coverage
- Trip coverage when moving your home
- Personal Liability coverage on additional residences
- Scheduled Personal Property coverage
- Replacement cost coverage (mobile home, other structures and personal belongings)
If your mobile home resides in Texas, please locate an agent to find out about additional coverages offered to Texas residents.
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost policy
by asking a few questions. Foremost offers many discounts
for mobile home owners, but they vary by state.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your mobile home, in person. An agent is ready to answer the questions about Foremost insurance you didn't even know you had.
Do we insure you?
We insure mobile homes, manufactured homes, park models, modular homes, rental mobile homes and commercial mobile homes. We've been writing mobile home policies for more than 55 years and know a thing or two about the industry. Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost policy for your home.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
If your mobile home resides in Texas, please locate an agent or contact Foremost to find out about mobile home coverage options in Texas.
If you purchase your National Flood Insurance Program policy through Foremost, you'll have a personal, professional agent helping you make sure that your home and your belongings have the coverage you want in the event of a flood.
We are guessing if you had the choice you would want to go with #1. Perfect, because Foremost is the #1 market leader for mobile home insurance in the nation. It's a smart choice to go with Foremost where over 55 years of experience is on your side. That's why we are here to tell you that a Foremost Mobile Home policy can cover you so you can continue to enjoy your home.
|What If?||Other Companies/Policy with Minimal Coverage||Foremost Mobile Home Policy|
|What if I'm painting my living room and an entire bucket of paint spills down my windows, walls and through my heat vent?||A policy with minimal coverage may not cover things like sudden or direct physical losses. You could be stuck paying for that paint removal out of your own pocket.||With a Foremost Mobile Home policy, your comprehensive coverage covers most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses.|
|What if there is a natural disaster and my mobile home is considered a total loss?||You may receive an amount to replace your home, but it may not be enough to get the same quality home.||With Foremost Mobile Home insurance you may be eligible to receive up to an additional 20% of the amount of insurance for your home if needed to replace your home.|
|What if the shed on my property is damaged?||This may not be covered under a mobile home policy with minimal coverage.||Your loss would be covered with a comprehensive policy and if you add replacement cost coverage, your shed could be rebuilt, good as new.|
|What if a guest trips and falls on my porch and is injured?||Depending on your coverage, this kind of accident may not be covered under your policy. You may be liable for medical costs, lost wages, etc.||With Foremost liability coverage, if you're found legally responsible for the accident that causes injury or property damage to a guest, his or her medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage are typically covered.|
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?
my home at today's price, even if it's 17 years old.
sound like you or someone