Do you jump on your dirt bike when you wake up, drive it down the stairs to your kitchen and grab some coffee? We hope not. Then why would you insure your off-road vehicle (ORV) with a policy meant for your home?
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- CLAIMS COMPARISON
- GET AN AGENT
Don't let your adventures get cut short because you didn't get the right coverage for your ride! Your homeowners or auto policy may not adequately cover your ORV. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your ORV, so you can go out and enjoy the trail while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Optional Equipment Coverage. We include $500 for optional equipment coverage, depending on your policy. This covers any "extras" added to your ride, including towable trailers or sleds made for use with your ORV.
- Annual Policies. If the trail is calling, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your ORV even in the "off-season."
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important with off-road vehicle insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an off-road vehicle accident.
- Liability Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your ORV (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your ORV in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Trailer Coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your ORV (valued up to $7,500).
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost policy
by asking a few questions.
Do you have other policies with Foremost? Savings.
Do you have more than one ORV to insure with Foremost? Savings up to 10%!
Are you renewing your policy with Foremost again this year? Savings.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your off-road vehicle, in person. An agent is ready to answer the questions about Foremost insurance you didn't even know you had.
Do we insure you?
A Foremost policy covers all kinds of your rides. Dirt bike, dune buggy, golf cart, ATV (standard, sport and utility) and (2, 4, 6, or 8-wheel). Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost policy for your ride.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Trusting your off-road vehicle to a homeowners policy may bring you an unpleasant surprise at claim time. That's why we are here to tell you that Foremost SPECILIZED off-road vehicle policy, beyond your homeowners policy can cover you so you can continue to ride the trails.
|What If?||No insurance/Added to your Homeowners Policy||Specialized ORV policy|
|What if I am in an accident on my ORV and incur medical costs for myself?||With a typical homeowners policy, your medical costs would not be covered.||A Foremost policy includes medical payments coverage, which will typically pay your medical costs, up front.|
|What if I'm driving down the road and my ORV slides off my trailer?||Wave it goodbye as it slides down the road. Your typical homeowners policy may not cover this loss.||Say hello to a comparable replacement. With a specialized ORV policy, your ride would be replaced or repaired.|
|What if my ORV is stolen?||This may not be covered by a typical homeowners policy. You may be replacing your ORV yourself.||A specialized ORV policy would typically cover a full replacement.|
|What if I injure someone with my ORV?||A typical homeowners policy may not cover any medical costs; you would be financially responsible for the costs!||A specialized ORV policy would cover most of the costs incurred, saving you money.|
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?
took an accident like that to make me realize that SPECIALIZED insurance is the only way to go.
sound like you or someone