Don't know which way to turn for homeowners insurance? Not sure what company wants you? Rest assured and choose Foremost Homeowners. We specialize in policies that are customized with you in mind.
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- CLAIMS COMPARISON
- GET AN AGENT
Your home isn't standard and your insurance policy shouldn't be either. You need specialized coverage that will take care of the things that matter to you. Foremost is flexible and understands your needs. We are happy to offer coverage choices for all different types of homes and homeowners. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your home, so you can relax while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered with flexible options:
- Comprehensive Property Coverage. This means we cover most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses that aren’t specifically excluded in your policy.
- Named Peril Coverage. This means we cover "perils" (fire, explosion, lightning, windstorm and hail damage) which are specifically named in your policy, subject to policy exclusions and conditions.
- Liability Coverage. This provides coverage if you're found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury to someone who doesn't live in your home or causes property damage to another's property.
- Actual Cash Value. If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, this covers the cost to replace or repair your damaged property, with a deduction for depreciation, which reflects the age and condition of your home.
- Replacement Cost. If you purchase a Replacement Cost policy and your home is destroyed by an insured loss, the settlement reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation.
- Extended Replacement Cost. You can receive an additional 25% of the insured amount, to replace your home! (not available in all states or programs).
- Popular optional coverages:
- Additional Living Expenses
- Replacement Cost Coverage on Personal Property
- Addition Coverage for jewelry, watches and furs
- Business Property and Liability
- High Liability Limits
If your home resides in Texas, please locate an agent to find out about additional coverages offered to Texas residents.
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost policy
by asking a few questions.
Do you have a superior insurance score? Savings.
Are you 50 years of age or older? Savings.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your home, in person. Agents are ready to answer the questions you didn't even know you had about Foremost insurance.
Do we insure you?
Foremost specializes in insuring homes that may not qualify for "standard" or "preferred" insurance for one reason or another. We sell both homeowners and owner-occupied policies that cover the following kinds of properties and risks:
- Primary residences, seasonal and secondary homes
- Homes older or lower in value
- Homes with minor cosmetic conditions
- Applicants with credit or loss issues
- Applicants who have been declined, cancelled or non-renewed by another insurance company
- And more!
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay on-line, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
If you purchase your National Flood Insurance Program policy through Foremost, you'll have a personal, professional agent helping you make sure that your home and your belongings have the coverage you want in the event of a flood.
Your home isn't standard and your insurance policy shouldn't be either. Foremost specializes in home insurance and understands your needs. It's a smart choice to go with Foremost where over 55 years of experience is on your side. That's why we are here to tell you that a Foremost Home policy can cover you so you can continue to get away.
|What If?||Other Companies/Policy with Minimal Coverage||Foremost Home Policy|
|What if my home's market value is much lower than what it would cost to build brand new?||Other companies may decline you and not give you any policy.||Foremost specializes in non-standard and may offer you a policy with great coverage.|
|What if I want to pick and choose my coverages?||You may have to fit into whatever policy the other insurance company has.||Foremost offers flexibility with you in mind. You can choose to design your own policy or choose one of our packages.|
|What if I have a challenging credit history and own a home with a swimming pool and two dogs?||You may be surprised how much more Other companies may charge you for your swimming pool, dogs and credit histoy.||Foremost specializes in non-standard homes and credit history and will cover you, risks and all, in most instances.|
|What if I don't qualify for "standard" or "preferred" insurance?||Chances are you won't be able to insure your home with many insurance companies.||Foremost specializes in non-standard homes. We offer coverages for homes that may not qualify elsewhere.|
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?
that my insurance company wants to insure my home and specializes in my kind of situation.
sound like you or someone