Do you drive your scooter around your home, taking the turns in the hall slowly and parking it in front of the television like a drive-in movie? We hope not. Then why would you insure it with a policy meant for a home?
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- CLAIMS COMPARISON
- GET AN AGENT
Your homeowners policy probably won't adequately cover your Scooter. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your scooter, so you can go out and enjoy the ride while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Annual Policy. If there's a beautiful sunny day, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your scooter even in the "off-season."
- Liability Only Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your scooter (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your scooter in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully, never needed, but very important with scooter insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage that protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost policy by asking
a few questions. You made a smart choice by saving money
on gas mileage, now let us save you some money on your policy.
Do you have other policies with Foremost? Savings.
Do you have more than one ORV to insure with Foremost? Savings.
Do you have approved safety equipment? Savings.
Are you renewing your policy with Foremost again this year? Savings.
Reaping the Rewards:
- For customers who have a good driving history, we offer a First Accident Waiver program that waives the premium surcharge on the first accident.
- If you ride with a DOT approved helmet, we provide $500 additional medical payments coverage to you.
- If your ride is equipped with an approved stolen vehicle recovery system, you will receive a $500 deductible waiver on Other Than Collision in the event of a covered theft loss.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your scooter in person. An agent is ready to answer the questions about Foremost insurance you didn't even know you had.
Do we insure you?
It's hard to find an insurance company that will take so many different scooters, but look no further. Foremost insures most scooters, including everything from sporty to vintage models and 3-wheeled, such as the Piaggio MP3. Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost policy for the right scooter.
Foremost insures scooters from most major manufactures including:
- American Lifan
- Genuine Scooters
- Sym USA
- Taiwan Golden Bee (TGB)
For scooter models that do not appear in the NADA or Kelly Blue Book Appraisal guides. Foremost may require proof of title or certificate of origin in order to quote or book the policy.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Trusting your scooter to a homeowners policy may bring you an unpleasant surprise at claim time. That's why we are here to tell you that Foremost SPECIALIZED Scooter policy, beyond your homeowners policy can cover you so you can continue to enjoy the ride.
|What If?||Added to a Homeowners Policy||Foremost Scooter Policy|
|What if the snow melts, it's a surprisingly sunny day and I want to take my scooter for a spin?||With a typical homeowners policy, your scooter may only be covered under the specified dates on your policy.||A Foremost policy includes annual coverage. This means you can have coverage even in the "off-season" for those unexpected sunny days.|
|What if I take a small spill on my scooter and damage my safety equipment (goggles, helmet) beyond repair?||You could typically be replacing that safety equipment with money out of your pocket.||With a Foremost Scooter policy's' safety apparel coverage option, replacement safety equipment is covered up to $1,500.|
|What if I am in an accident involving a tree and incur minor injuries?||A typical homeowners policy may not cover the medical payments, depending on who is found at fault.||With collision coverage, your medical payments may be completely paid for.|
|What if I am an accident on my scooter and the other person at fault has no insurance?||Most homeowners policies would may not cover any expenses incurred in that type of accident. You may be paying for your own medical bills and scooter repairs.||A Foremost Scooter policy protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.|
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?
scooter insurance was the only way to go.
sound like you or someone