Do you drive your motor home down to the local coffee shop and back? Probably not. Then why would you insure your rig with a policy meant for an everyday automobile?
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- CLAIMS COMPARISON
- GET AN AGENT
Don't let your fun be interrupted with worry. Your auto or homeowners policy may not adequately cover your Motor Home. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your rig, so you can go out and enjoy the open road while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Comprehensive Coverage. This is included with our motor home policies and is not usually included in your typical auto policy. This provides protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including; collision, fire, smoke, floods, landslides, hail, windstorms, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning. We also include Coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes, TV antennas and more. Some coverages are optional and subject to company approval or may not be available in all states.
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage. This option can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to typical auto policies, which pay only the Actual Cash Value of your trailer travel at the time it's destroyed. The Foremost coverage protects from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model travel trailer is destroyed within its first five model years, and you're the original owner, we'll pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality. In years six through ten, we'll give you up to what you originally paid for it toward the purchase of another motor home.
- Emergency Expenses Coverage. Pays for lodging or travel home if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
- Replacement Cost Coverage. More than a typical auto or homeowners policy, this covers your personal belonging that are destroyed or stolen.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance from TraveLine® eliminates the hassle of buying a separate towing plan. Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire charges, fuel delivery, and locksmith service are just a toll-free phone call away. There are no out-of-pocket payments required, either. Just sign and drive. What's more, your motor home and your tow vehicle are covered, regardless of who is driving or where you are in US or Canada.
- Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage. Provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence, typically seasonally or weeks at a time.
- Full-Timer Coverage. This is a coverage very similar to a homeowners policy. This option covers you when you are parked and using your motor home as a residence, typically for extended periods of time.
- Insuring your Tow Truck. This special option offers insurance for your medium duty tow truck that you use to tow your motor home, provided the medium duty tow truck's GVWR exceed 10,000 pounds. This means that the maximum allowable total weight of a road vehicle when loaded must exceed 10,000 pounds.
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost policy
by asking a few questions.
are available in your area.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your motor home, in person. An agent is ready to answer the questions about Foremost insurance you didn't even know you had.
Do we insure you?
A Foremost policy covers an extensive range of motor homes; older, newer, and different makes and models. Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost policy for your rig.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Trusting your rig to an auto policy or your personal belongings on the road to a homeowners may bring you an unpleasant surprise at claim time. That's why we are here to tell you that SPECIALIZED motor home policy, beyond your auto or homeowners insurance can cover you so the journey can continue.
|What If?||Added to your Homeowners/Auto Policy||Specialized Motor Home Policy|
|What if there is a theft in my motor home, such as jewelry, DVD player, or clothing?||Typically they are not going to cover these personal belongings. Homeowners policies typically place strict limits on off-premises coverage and require a sizable deductible to be paid first.||Foremost provides optional comprehensive coverage for personal belongings and in most cases don't require a deductible. This way you can take your valuables with you on the road and be covered.|
|What if I think my motor home is essentially the same thing as a private passenger auto?||How many cars carry 100 pounds of LP gas and 300 gallons of water while they're traveling down the road? How many cars have built-in ovens? Enough said.||A Foremost policy provides specialized coverages to make sure you are covering exactly what you need to.|
|What if my motor home breaks down and I am stranded?||A typical auto policy may not pay for housing or extra travel expenses, while you are waiting, or to get you home.||A Foremost policy offers outstanding emergency expense coverage. We will pay for temporary housing, travel expenses to get you home. We will even pay to transport your damaged motor home to your home, a repair center, or a storage facility.|
|What if my awning and satellite dish blows off during a storm?||You would wave goodbye to it as it blows away. An auto policy may not cover this sort of loss.||This coverage is included in every Foremost motor home policy. Your awning and satellite dish would be back in no time.|
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?
a motor home policy that includes comprehensive coverage that our auto policy didn't include.
sound like you or someone