Do you ride your snowmobile in your driveway, weaving in and out of your flower pots? We didn't think so. Then why would you insure it with a policy meant for a home?
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- CLAIMS COMPARISON
- GET AN AGENT
Don't let your snowy adventures get cut short because you didn't get the right coverage for your winter fun! Your homeowners or auto policy may not adequately cover your snowmobile. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your sled, so you can go out and enjoy the snowy trail while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Annual Policy. If there's an unexpected snowfall, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your sled even in the "off-season."
- Optional Equipment Coverage. We include $500 for optional equipment coverage, depending on your policy. This covers any "extras" added to your ride, including towable trailers or sleds made for use with your snowmobile.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important with snowmobile insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a snowmobile accident.
- Trailer Coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your snowmobiles (valued up to $7,500).
- Liability Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your snowmobile (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your snowmobile in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost policy
by asking a few questions.
Do you have other policies with Foremost? Savings.
Do you have more than one snowmobile to insure with Foremost? Savings.
Are you renewing your policy with Foremost again this year? Savings.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your snowmobile, in person. An agent is ready to answer the questions about Foremost insurance you didn't even know you had.
Do we insure you?
Not all insurance companies will cover the large range of snowmobiles out there, especially high-performance models, but WE DO. A Foremost policy will cover most makes and models and give you coverages you may not find elsewhere. Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost policy for your sled.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
Trusting your snowmobile to a homeowners policy may bring you an unpleasant surprise at claim time. That's why we are here to tell you that Foremost SPECIALIZED Snowmobile policy, beyond your homeowners policy can cover you so you can continue to ride the snowy trails.
|What If?||No Insurance/Added to your Homeowners Policy||Specialized Snowmobile Policy|
|What if I am in an accident on my snowmobile and incur medical costs for myself?||With a typical homeowners policy, your medical costs would not be covered.||A Foremost policy includes medical payments coverage, which will typically pay your medical costs, up front.|
|What if I'm driving down the road and my snowmobile slides off my trailer?||Wave it goodbye as it slides down the road. Your typical homeowners policy may not cover this loss.||Say hello to a comparable replacement. With a specialized snowmobile policy, your sled could be replaced or repaired.|
|What if my snowmobile is stolen?||This may not be covered by a typical homeowners policy. You may be replacing your snowmobile yourself.||A specialized snowmobile policy may cover a full replacement.|
|What if I injure someone with my snowmobile?||A typical homeowners policy may not cover any medical costs; you could be financially responsible for the costs!||A specialized snowmobile policy could cover most of the costs incurred, saving you money.|
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?
mishap with a lake that I thought was frozen and a tow-strap that wasn't strong enough. Unfortunately,
my homeowners policy didn't cover that mishap, and I was stuck with alot of charges, including
replacing my sled. That taught me to wake up! And get a SPECIALIZED snowmobile policy to make
sure my sled is covered.
sound like you or someone