Do you drive your fifth-wheel to the grocery store and back? Probably not. Then why would you insure your rig with a policy meant for an everyday automobile?
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- CLAIMS COMPARISON
- GET AN AGENT
Our policies provide important coverages that are not available in a conventional auto policy or the stripped down RV policies offered by other companies. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your rig, so you can go out and enjoy the open road while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Comprehensive Coverage. This is included with our fifth-wheel policies and is not automatically included in your typical auto policy. This provides protection from just about any direct, sudden, and accidental loss, including; collision, fire, smoke, floods, landslides, hail, windstorms, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning. We also include Coverage for Attached Accessories, including awnings, satellite dishes, TV antennas and more. Some coverages are optional and subject to company approval or may not be available in all states.
- Total Loss Replacement Coverage. This option can save you literally thousands of dollars when compared to typical auto policies, which pay only the Actual Cash Value of your fifth-wheel at the time it's destroyed. The Foremost coverage protects from the effects of depreciation. If your new-model fifth-wheel is destroyed within its first five model years, and you're the original owner, we'll pay to replace it with a brand new one of similar kind and quality. In years six through ten, we'll give you up to what you originally paid for it toward the purchase of another fifth-wheel.
- Emergency Expenses Coverage. Pays for lodging or travel home if your rig is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
- Replacement Cost Coverage. More than a typical auto or homeowners policy, this covers your personal belongings that are destroyed or stolen.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance from TraveLine® eliminates the hassle of buying a separate towing plan. Towing, jump starts, roadside service, flat tire charges, fuel delivery, and locksmith service are just a toll-free phone call away. There are no out-of-pocket payments required, either. Just sign and drive. What's more, your fifth-wheel and your tow vehicle are covered, regardless of who is driving!
- Campsite/Vacation Liability Coverage. Provides liability coverage when you are parked and using your fifth-wheel as a residence, typically seasonally or weeks at a time.
- Full-Timer Coverage. This is a coverage very similar to a homeowners policy. This option also covers you when you are parked and using your fifth-wheel as a residence, typically for extended periods of time.
- Insuring your Tow Truck. This special option offers insurance for your medium duty tow truck that you use to tow your fifth wheel, provided the medium duty tow truck's GVWR exceed 10,000 pounds. This means that the maximum allowable total weight of a road vehicle when loaded must exceed 10,000 pounds.
- Special Program for Stationary Fifth-Wheels gives you extensive comprehensive and contents coverage if you use your fifth-wheel as a seasonal or permanent residence. This includes liability coverage that covers liability, medical payments to others, and property damage claims caused by an accident for which you are held liable. This program provides you with additional protection since your auto or homeowners policies may not extend coverage to you.
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost policy by asking
a few questions. We offer many policy discounts that vary
by state and chances are one or more will apply to you.
are available in your area.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your rig, in person. An agent is ready to answer the questions about Foremost insurance you didn't even know you had.
Do we insure you?
A Foremost policy covers an extensive range of fifth-wheels; older, newer, and different makes and models. Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost policy for your rig.
Trusting your rig to an auto policy or your personal belongings on the road to a homeowners may bring you an unpleasant surprise at claim time. That's why we are here to tell you that a Foremost SPECIALIZED fifth-wheel policy, beyond your auto or home policies can cover you so the journey can continue.
|What If?||Added to your Homeowners or Auto Policy||Specialized Fifth-Wheel Policy|
|What if there is a theft in my fifth-wheel, such as jewelry, DVD player, or clothing?||Typically they may not cover these personal belongings. Homeowners policies usually place strict limits on off-premises coverage and require a sizable deductible to be paid first.||Foremost provides optional comprehensive coverage for personal belongings and in most cases doesn't require a deductible. This way you can take your valuables with you on the road and be covered.|
|What if someone gets hurt on my campsite that I have rented for the summer?||You may be paying their medical bills! This can get extremely pricy.||With a specialized policy, your insurance company would pay these medical bills, leaving you debt free to enjoy and relax.|
|What if my fifth-wheel breaks down and I am stranded?||A typical auto policy may not pay for housing or extra travel expenses, while you are waiting, or to get you home.||A Foremost policy offers outstanding emergency expense coverage. We will pay for temporary housing, travel expenses to get you home. We will even pay to transport your damaged fifth-wheel to your home, a repair center, or a storage facility.|
|What if my awning and satellite dish blows off during a storm?||You would wave goodbye to it as it blows away. An auto policy may not cover this sort of loss.||This coverage is included in every Foremost fifth-wheel policy. Your awning and satellite dish would be back in no time.|
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?
out and changed our insurance so we can now enjoy our journey without the worries!
sound like you or someone