Do you want to insure your bike with a company that knows insurance or a company that knows motorcycles AND insurance? At Foremost we know motorcycle insurance, we know our bikes, we sponsor racers and we employ motorcycle enthusiasts.
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- CLAIMS COMPARISON
- GET AN AGENT
Your motorcycle needs an insurance coverage that will take care of it like you do. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost motorcycle insurance policy for your motorcycle, so you can go out and enjoy the ride while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you motorcycle covered:
- Optional Equipment Coverage. $3,500 covers your optional equipment and is included with comprehensive coverage. (You can also increase your limits on Optional Equipment Coverage up to $15,000, which is great for custom painting, chroming, sidecars and other great additions to your ride that were not originally provided by the manufacturer.)
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement. We provide Replacement cost coverage for up to two years on bikes purchased new and with a maximum MSRP of $35,000. This applies when you purchase a new motorcycle from an authorized dealer and insures it with us within 30 days. This coverage does not apply to custom or classic motorcycles.
- Annual Policy. If there's a beautiful sunny day, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your motorcycle even in the "off-season."
- Towing and Roadside Assistance with Trip Interruption Coverage. We have experts that know how to take care of and tow your bike.
- Liability Only Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your motorcycle (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage). The "only" option allows you to make the decision if the liability coverage is all you want. You decide.
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your motorcycle in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully, never needed, but very important with motorcycle insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an accident.
- Trailer Coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your motorcycle (valued up to $7,500).
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage that protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost motorcycle insurance
policy by asking a few questions.
Do you have other policies with Foremost or other bikes to insure? Savings.
Are you part of one of our affinity groups (AARP, Grandparent.com)? Savings.
Is your bike equipped with anti-lock brake and airbag? Savings.
Are you renewing your policy with Foremost again this year? Savings.
Are you a preferred operator? Savings.
Reaping the Rewards:
- For customers who have a good driving history, we offer a First Accident Waiver program that waives the premium surcharge on the first accident.
- If you ride with a DOT approved helmet, we provide $500 additional medical payments coverage to you.
- If your ride is equipped with an approved stolen vehicle recovery system, you will receive a $500 deductible waiver on Other Than Collision in the event of a covered theft loss.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best motorcycle insurance for your ride, in person. An agent is ready to answer the questions about Foremost insurance you didn't even know you had.
Do we insure you?
Foremost covers American iron, High-class imports, high-performance sport, trikes, cruisers, classics and many more. A Foremost policy will cover most makes and models and give you coverages you may not find elsewhere. Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost motorcycle insurance policy for your ride.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
It's a smart choice to go with Foremost where we employ actual motorcycle enthusiasts and sponsor actual motorcycle racers. We walk that walk and talk the talk. That's why we are here to tell you that a Foremost Motorcycle policy can cover you so the journey can continue.
|What If?||Other Companies/Policy with Minimal Coverage||Foremost Motorcycle Policy|
|What if I am on a day ride and my bike breaks down?||Your typical motorcycle insurance may cover a tow truck to come out, but it may not be a bike expert.||Foremost specialized towing and roadside assistance program uses professionals who know how to tow a bike and know where to take it for a proper repair.|
|What if I take a small spill on my bike and damage my safety equipment (goggles, helmet) beyond repair?||You may be replacing that safety equipment with money out of your pocket.||A Foremost Motorcycle policy offers safety apparel coverage, which means your replacement safety equipment is covered up to $1,500.|
|What if I purchase a brand new bike and a couple months later I have a mishap and the bike is considered a total loss?||With typical motorcycle insurance, you may not get the full value that you purchased the motorcycle for.||With the Formeost replacement cost total loss settlement option, you will be able to replace your bike with one of like kind and quality up to 120% of the purchase price.|
|What if I am an accident on my bike and the other person at fault has no insurance?||Some motorcycle insurance policies would cover a replacement bike, but may not cover your medical bills, other policies may cover your medical bills, but not all the bells and whistles on your bike.||A Foremost Motorcycle policy protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.|
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?
than I would. I trust my ride to a company that knows motorcycle insurance, Foremost.
sound like you or someone