Did you ever wonder what the right insurance is for your personal watercraft? Don't let your adventure be cut short because you didn't get the right coverage for your summer fun.
- GET FOREMOST
- IS THIS FOR YOU?
- GET AN AGENT
Don't let your adventure be cut short because you didn't get the right coverage for your summer fun! Your homeowner's or auto policy may not adequately cover your personal watercraft. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your personal watercraft, so you can go out and enjoy the waves while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've got you covered:
- Liability and physical damage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your personal watercraft (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage).
- Liability Only. The "only" option allows you to make the decision if the liability coverage is all you want. You decide.
- Pollution liability coverage. This covers unintentional oil or fuel spills for which you are legally responsible because of an accident.
- Water sports liability. This is automatically included with your policy, for bodily injury or property damage caused by someone towed by your watercraft for activities such as waterskiing, knee boarding, wake boarding or tubing.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully never needed, but always important with boat insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of a personal watercraft accident.
- Accessory Coverage. For things like racks, windshields and additional permanent accessories that weren't originally provided by the manufacturer.
- Uninsured watercraft. This provides coverage for bodily injury for accidents, where you are entitled to recover from an uninsured watercraft.
- Towing and Assistance. We will pay for towing or assistance expenses you incur while on the road or in the water.
- Increased limits on liability. You can choose to add additional limits on your liability insurance.
- Trailer coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your personal watercraft (valued up to $7,500).
An agent can help you save money on a Foremost policy
by asking a few questions.
Do you have other policies with Foremost? Savings.
Do you have more than one personal watercraft to insure with Foremost? Savings.
Are you renewing your policy with Foremost again this year? Savings.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
Not all insurance companies have thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to provide you the best policy for your personal watercraft, in person. An agent is ready to answer the questions about Foremost insurance you didn't even know you had.
Do we insure you?
A Foremost policy covers all kinds of personal watercrafts. We cover almost all makes and models and we also have a specialized program for boats. Visit an agent to help you choose the right Foremost policy for your watercraft.
Foremost offers flexible payment plans, including pay online, by mail or electronic funds transfer. Keep in mind that higher deductibles can help lower the cost of your premium.
WHY AN AGENT?
"Insurance? I knew absolutely nothing about it, at all. I started looking around and found that there are a lot of companies out there and a lot of information to sort through. So much in fact that I became overwhelmed and didn't know which way was up. Unfortunately, I didn't have a trained advisor guiding me and helping me select the right coverages and ended up paying too much for limited coverage. After my first accident, I found an insurance agent that took me step-by-step through what I needed. What a refreshing experience!"
We want you to take advantage of the knowledge!
Take advantage of our thousands of highly trained and exceptional agents across the country ready to help you choose the best Foremost insurance policy for you. With all the confusing ways to buy insurance out there today, why not stick with a trained professional who knows the ropes. An agent will focus on saving you time, money and hassle on purchasing and maintaining your insurance. They will help you choose the best policy for your lifestyle. Period.
Why get an Agent?
when I realized that I need a SPECIALIZED coverage just for my Jet Ski.
sound like you or someone